Monday, June 8, 2015

May in Review

Still playing catch up with the blog.  May was my second month in a row with over 300 miles!  Training has been going very well.  Here are the weekly numbers:


The first week was a little light because of the Wapack 21.5 Mile Trail Race.  This was the biggest highlight of the month.  I came away with a sense of accomplishment on my abilities for longer trail runs with plenty of elevation.  What I need to work on for next time is more long trail runs and rock descending. 

Other highlights this month included: 

-lunch runs in Big River with Garvin

-continuing to explore new paved/dirt roads looking for hills

-25 mile long solo adventure run in Tillinghast Pond/Arcadia/Wickaboxet area:



-20 mile long solo run in Burlingame:



-trail run in Stoddard, NH with my brother Greg:



On to June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment