Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly Log 10-17-11 to 10-23-11

Monday: 11 miles - Rome Point trails alone.  This was a great run.  I thought I would be slow a day after the 5K, but I had really fast times at the usual places I check.  Total time: 115:33. 

Tuesday: 11 miles - Rome Point trails with Dan.  I repeated the same run as yesterday, but we took it easier.  My legs were feeling tired by the end.  Total time: 1:22:50. 

Wednesday: 0 - I was watching the radar hoping for a lull in the rain.  When I decided to go for it, the rain picked right back up in intensity and I bailed on running. 

Thursday: 11 miles - Quonset Bike Path workout with Calf Pasture Point warm up/cool down alone.  It was obnoxiously windy on this day.  I knew my times might be a little whacky.  I was very happy with my effort.  2 mile/1 mile/800/400 12:16/5:55/2:56/75.  I got really wet trying to jump a tidal stream on the beach.  I miscalculated and paid for it.  Total time: 1:23:24. 

Friday: 17 miles - Burlingame trails with some roads mixed in.  I ran in the crisp morning air.  I wanted to run forever, but my legs were tired, and I had trouble keeping up a decent pace the last 3 miles.  It was still a really great run, and I saw zero humans.  Total time: 2:10:30. 

Saturday: 8 miles - Stoddard dirt roads alone.  After a fun rehearsal dinner the night before, I got in an early chilly run before the wedding.  I ran up hill to the German Sheppard house, and then looped and explored other roads.  Total time: 1 hr. 

Sunday: 5 miles - Stoddard dirt roads alone.  Cold, but with no wind I was fine.  I just ran a loop of the neighborhood, this time going up the north side (Tigola/Rice Brook rds).  Not as steep, but longer.  I let me legs go as fast as they wanted on the steep descents.  Total time: 35 minutes. 

Weekly Total: 63 miles
Last Week: 45 miles
Year to Date: 1948 miles

1 comment:

  1. Nice week. You're going to have 2400 miles this year (and really sexy legs).

    ReplyDelete