Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday's Run

It was nice to have some company on the trails today. I ran my 7 mile trail loop in Ryan Park with two of my coworkers on our lunch break. Another gorgeous February day - sunny and 37 degrees. Trails were frozen and therefore fast. We took it easy the first 4.5 miles and then cranked the last 2.5. I'm not sure of the pace as I have a never ending argument over the true distance of the run. One of the guys has a fancy Garmin that depending on the day will record the run as 6.2 to 6.5 miles long. It will tell us our pace on certain sections drops significantly, but in reality that's not the case. I have mapped it on MapMyRun and it comes out to 7.28 miles - which is probably a little over, so I call it 7. Anyway, it was a good workout - even though we were interrupted 3 times because of loose dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment