Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weird Week

I'm a little disappointed in my running this week. The weather, for one, did not cooperate. I only remember the sun coming out one day - today (Sunday). Lots of rain here, with some snow showers mixed in. In addition, I had a lot of other things going on. Saturday I went to see the Celtics game in Boston. I had never been before, and enjoyed the event except for the part where the Celtics didn't bother to play with any effort or intensity. I can't believe you can't get pumped up to play in front of a full house. It got a little interesting at the end, but they still managed to lose to a team with only 5 wins by the end of February. Sunday was nonstop busy with a kid's birthday party and two groups of visitors to our house. I was able to get to play outside with my kids for a long time. I can't wait for drier and warmer weather to spend more time outside with them. Thursday night I had a long band practice and then didn't sleep much afterwards - too excited about the prospect of playing our first public show in five years. The rain wasn't too bad on Friday to run, but I was too tired.
My plan for this upcoming week is to run a lot. I'm not sure what this means, but that's the idea. Let's see....

1 comment: