Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weekly Log 10-11-10 to 10-17-10

Monday:  0.  Corn maze with family and friends again.  Warm day!  Football in the yard afterwards. 

Tuesday: 6 miles - Gravelly Hill trails solo.  I did the "Jon and Ed" out and back as I was pressed for time.  I felt fast without overdoing the effort.  Total time - 40:56 (20:39 out, 20:17 back). 

Wednesday: 9 miles - Ryan Park trails "with" Dan and Selvyn.  Dan started way too fast.  I just ran my own run and enjoyed the sunny 60 degree weather and the changing leaves.  My time was pretty good, so I pushed the last mile.  Total time - 62:49. 

Thursday: 8.5 miles - Calf Pasture Point roads, trails, and beach.  I was looking for a nice and easy run to let my body recover from the previous two efforts.  I was planning to go only 5.5, but kept tacking on more as I went.  The tide was as high as I had ever seen it, making the tidal stream a raging river.  I considered taking off my shoes and wading across, but it was really deep and I wasn't feeling that hardcore.  Untimed. 

Friday: 6.5 miles - Ryan Park trails solo.  I didn't think I would run today, but the weather ended up not being too bad - a windy, gray day in the upper 50's.  Almost perfect for running!  The trails were still in good shape - not too much rain down here.  I ran nice and loose.  Total time - 44:58. 

Saturday: 4 miles - Shumunkanuc Hill roads in the early AM.  Windy!!  I wanted to get a quick run in before my wife went to work for the day.  I ran the hills hard.  Didn't bring a watch so not sure of the time. 

Weekly Total: 34 miles

Last Week: 32 miles

Year to Date: 993 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment