Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weekly Log 10-4-10 to 10-10-10

Monday: 9 miles - Ryan Park trails - 58:25 new PR and CR - previous best 59:45 this past June. 

Tuesday: 0 - unmotivated to run

Wednesday: 0 - rainy and unmotivated

Thursday: 11 miles - Ryan Park trails - 1:25 with Dan.  Nice, easy run in awesome weather. 

Friday: 7.5 miles - Gravelly Hill trails - 52:21.  My body was a little tired, but I love running there.  Lots of hills, tight turns, and pleasant scenery.  I was 26:10 at the turnaround point, so I was very consistent. 

Saturday: Bike ride - 20 miles with my wife for our anniversary.  We did a ride we hadn't done for years on the eastern Connecticut/western RI border.  Lots of hills!  Only one annoying dog - a German Sheppard chased me until I screamed at it at the top of my lungs.  Horses in Escoheag, but no unpleasant horse riders.  Perfect weather. 



Sunday: 4.5 miles - Shumunkanuc Hill roads in 40 degree weather.  I broke out my Patagonia long sleeve shirt and my Pearl Izumi hat for this one. 

Weekly Total: 32 miles

Last Week: 36 miles

Year to Date: 959 miles

1 comment: