Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekly Log 11-15-10 to 11-21-10

Monday: 0 - let the taper begin.  Nick Cash I was very tired and overwhelmed with work and didn't get the chance or desire to run. 

Tuesday: 7 miles - Ryan Park trails fartlek with Dan.  A nice easy run sprinkled with 6 out of control sprints on the gnarliest hilliest sections.  Total time: 54:35. 

Wednesday: 5 miles - Rome Point trails with Dan.  Another easy run.  I had to laugh at myself.  Two minutes into the run I tripped over a root and couldn't stop myself from falling onto the ground.  At least I fell on nice hard dirt.  Total time - 38:50. 

Thursday: 5 miles - Ryan Park trails with Brad.  Yet another easy run.  Perfect weather.  Untimed. 

Friday: 0

Saturday: 0

Sunday: 10 miles - Lil' Rhody Runaround 8 mile trail race - 19th place.  Total time: 54:02 - 6:45 pace. 

Weekly Total: 27 miles
Last Week: 50 miles
Year to Date: 1,209 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment